How to Get a Good Night’s Sleep
Did you know that lack of sleep and sleep deprivation can cause the immune system to not function at an optimum level? We all have different sleep requirements but many are not getting enough sleep. Here are some suggestions for a better nights sleep:
1. Go to bed and wake up around the same time everyday
2. Take the TV out of your bedroom! It only prevents deep REM sleep
3. Diffuse your favorite essential oils for relaxation
4. Take a warm bath with a Young Living bath bomb!
5. Drink a hot cup of chamomile tea with a drop of your favorite Young Living Vitality essential oil
6. Try 3-5 supported forward yoga bends to help relax the nervous system
7. Make your bedroom cool and dark to promote sleep
8. Read for 20 minutes prior to bed
9.Take Sleep Essence from Young Living if you need a little support
10.Meditate for 5 minutes prior to bed
Sleep is so important and everything in the body is connected. Sleep is the best meditation.